В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к текстам для чтения на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем текст из четвертого билета According to Laws of Hospitality.
Вопросы к тексту According to Laws of Hospitality
1. Read the article and say in 2-3 sentences what it is about.
2. The author tells us about sporting traditions that exist in Braslav. Find this extract and read it aloud.
3. What new things will tourists see in Braslav?
4. Why will it be interesting to visit this Belarusian town?
Варианты ответов к тексту According to Laws of Hospitality
1. The main topics of the text are both Braslav and the development of tourist industry in the Braslav district. The author explains why it has become a popular tourist destination and what makes it so appealing to tourists of all kinds.
2. The ancient Belarusian town has many interesting sporting traditions, including an international fishing contest, which has been gathering hundreds of fishermen from Belarus, Russia and Latvia for the past few years. Sports lovers and those who enjoy the outdoor life are sure to be delighted by the town’s new rowing channel, ski-roller track and ski slope, in addition to a sports complex with an ice rink.
3. Tourists will see a renovated cinema with new halls, the town’s new rowing canal, ski-roller track and ski slope, a sports complex, an entertainment complex, offering a chance to play popular games like billiards and bowling. There is a new shopping centre with a children cafe and a lake-river museum featuring an aquarium.
4. According to the text, Braslav is a unique mixture of beautiful nature and ancient history. This unusual blend of the old and the new makes Braslav a desirable place to visit. This place gives a visitor quite an interesting feeling like travelling through time and ages. I wish I could visit Braslav one day.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к тексту According to laws of hospitality. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. The text is about Braslav which is among the most popular destinations for tourists from Belarus and abroad .
3. The local cinema is to be modernised, with new halls and an entertainment complex will be built. A new shopping centre is planned, alongside a lake-river museum.
4.This wonderful town would please tourists with its infrastructure. The ancient town has many interesting sporting traditions, like a fishing contest.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на текст According to Laws of Hospitality?
Опубликовано: Июль 3, 2016
Редактировалось: Июль 3, 2016