В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из второго билета ( Скрипт 10, страница 84-85 ).
Вопросы к аудированию School days. Script 10
1. What is the speaker talking about?
2. When did the speaker feel relieved?
3. Why did the speaker start crying?
Варианты ответов к аудированию School days. Script 10
1. She is talking about her first day at school. At first she was proud to be a pupil, but soon she got scared since there were many noisy children.
2. She was rather upset when her mother had gone. Her teacher involved her in playing with other children. After lunch she met Emily who became her best friend.
3. She couldn’t swim so she became very upset and started to cry. I think she was frightened and the teacher had to contact her. It was some kind of confusion for the girl so she went on and on crying until her mother came and took her home.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию School days. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. The speaker is talking about how proud she was on her day at school and what happened later.
2. After lunch she met Emily who became a friend of hers later. That is when she felt relieved.
3. She couldn’t swim and that was the reason why she became very upset and started to cry.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование School days?
Опубликовано: Июль 8, 2016
Редактировалось: Июль 8, 2016