В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из двадцать первого билета (Скрипт 56, страница 113-114).
Вопросы к аудированию A conversation between a Japanese girl and a journalist. Script 56
1. What does Shima usually eat?
2. Where does she eat?
3. What is happening to Japanese diet at the moment?
Варианты ответов к аудированию A conversation between a Japanese girl and a journalist. Script 56
1. She doesn’t usually have breakfast, just buys a cup of coffee and drink it in office. She usually eats healthy food. The only thing I don’t like about her eating habits is that she doesn’t have a proper breakfast.
2. She eats in sushi restaurants which serve organic, healthy food which is grown in local gardens. It is a wise option. Tinned food is bad because of chemicals which are used to prevent food from going off.
3. It is changing gradually. It is becoming much more globalised than ever before. Traditional dishes are replaced with those which are common in Europe and the USA. Traditional recipes are altered to satisfy the tastes of foreigners. You can find names of traditional dishes on the menus in various restaurants outside Japan though they have very little to do with the original ones.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию A conversation between a Japanese girl and a journalist. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. She is usually late for breakfast so she just buys a coffee. She normally has lunch in the restaurant near her office. For dinner she has to eat out too.
2. She goes to sushi restaurants where organic, healthy food is normally served.
3. She thinks the diet in Japan today is becoming western like and that’s why some people are gaining extra weight.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование A conversation between a Japanese girl and a journalist?NNM