В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из двадцать второго билета (Скрипт 58, страница 114-115).
Вопросы к аудированию A boy and a girl talk about their families. Script 58
1. What do the boy and the girl say about their families?
2. Is the girl happy to have a family party?
3. What do John’s parents hope he will do after school?
Варианты ответов к аудированию A boy and a girl talk about their families. Script 58
1. Angela says that she often spends much time with her parents and sometimes she wishes she would see them less. I hope it is a joke. I think she loves her family and praise it very high. It was she who started a conversation about families. John says he doesn’t see his parents so much as they both work hard. Later he brings up his elder brother who he seems to be close since he turns to him for advice.
2. Yes, she is. She is looking forward to this party. I am sure she is on good terms with her family. Having a good relationship with your family is important. One’s family is the center of stability which is some kind of shelter when you are worn-out.
3. They hope he will follow tradition and join his uncle’s firm. As for the boy, he doesn’t find this idea interesting enough to take it seriously. He is ready to give it a try during holidays, though he doesn’t sound very enthusiastic.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию A boy and a girl talk about their families. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. The boy doesn’t talk about his family as much as other people usually do. The girl is quite enthusiastic about her family and other relatives living in the neighbourhood.
2. She can’t wait for the party they’re having next month as everyone’s coming.
3. His parents expected him to follow tradition and join his uncle’s firm after finishing school.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование A boy and a girl talk about their families?LA_PUS(man)_U.S
Last edited: Tomorrow