В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из двадцать четвертого билета (Скрипт 68, страница 121).
Вопросы к аудированию Three people talk about their weekends. Script 68
1. What does the first speaker do at the weekend?
2. What does the second speaker do at the weekend?
3. What does the third speaker do at the weekend?
Варианты ответов к аудированию Three people talk about their weekends. Script 68
1. The first speaker always does plenty of sport. He runs, swims and plays tennis. Doing sport is highly beneficial. I think that some kinds of sport are more useful than others. Weight lifting and boxing may do you more harm than good as you may suffer from various injuries. Running and swimming are a better option. You can’t overdo even if you become a professional sportsman.
2. The second speaker mostly stays in and watches TV or a film on DVD. She admits that she is lazy, but she finds it difficult to push herself in something active. She should join some club.
3. The third speaker is studying hard for his exams. He would love to go out with friends and do some sports, but now he is doing his best to get ready for the forthcoming exams.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию Three people talk about their weekends. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. It’s important to him to keep fit, so he does plenty of running, and, for instance, tennis and swimming
2. The second speaker often feels broken at the weekend so she stays in and watches TV.
3. The last person is busy with his exams. He would love to go to parties but at the moment he can’t go wild.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование Three people talk about their weekends?
Опубликовано: Июль 11, 2016
Редактировалось: Июль 11, 2016