В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из двадцать пятого билета (Скрипт 70, страница 122).
Вопросы к аудированию Angry about the mobile. Script 70
1. What makes the first speaker angry?
2. What annoys the second speaker?
3. What does the third speaker complain about?
Варианты ответов к аудированию Angry about the mobile. Script 70
1. When she is serving somebody and then their mobiles ring and they answer the phone and start having a conversation. She has to wait until they stop talking. Having to wait prevents her from dealing with other customers. Other customers seeing that the shop assistant is still busy may go to another shop. It results in losing revenues.
2. He hates when people talk very loudly on their mobile phones in public places. Poor quality of service makes them raise their voices to make themselves understood. They are forgetting that people around them don’t have problems hearing them. They should speak quietly or go to another less crowded place.
3.What really annoys her is people who use their phones a lot when they are with other people. It is impolite to appoint a meeting with one person and keep talking with anybody else. It gives people an impression that they are less important than yet another caller.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию Angry about the mobile. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. She finds it annoying when people start talking on their mobiles while being serviced.
2. He dislikes when people talk very loudly on mobile phones in public places. Knowing something about other people’s affairs is not always a funny thing.
3. What really annoys the third speaker is that people use their phones a lot when they are in company of other people.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование Angry about the mobile?LA_PUS(man)_U.S
Last edited: Tomorrow