В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к аудированию на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем аудирование из девятого билета (Скрипт 29, страница 97).
Вопросы к аудированию Gifts from England. Script 29
1. What is Alex thinking about?
2. Why does he want to bring soldiers as a gift for his parents?
3. What will Alex buy for his brother?
Варианты ответов к аудированию Gifts from England. Script 29
1. Alex is thinking about the gifts to bring back home from England. Buying a present is not so easy as one may think. To me it is like writing a letter. A present should convey some meaning and be useful.
2. He wants to bring soldiers as a gift for his parents since they represent English traditions like the royal family and changing of the guard.
3. His brother wants to learn English so buying a DVD may seem a good idea. Watching films in English is a natural way of enlarging your vocabulary. If you watch TV series about lives of ordinary people, take the East Enders for instance, you may pick up some useful contemporary vocabulary.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к аудированию Gifts from England. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. He’ll be going back home to visit his family for a few weeks and he is also thinking about gifts he should bring back from England
2. Royal Guard soldiers are not only colourful, but they also represent English traditions too
3. He wants to buy him a DVD with a film in English
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на аудирование Gifts from England?