В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к текстам для чтения на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем текст из двенадцатого билета Bullying again?
Вопросы к тексту Bullying again?
1. Read the article and say in 2-3 sentences what it is about.
2. Mary was cruelly bullied. Read aloud the extract which says about it.
3. How did she react to bullying?
4. What advice does she give to other children?
Варианты ответов к тексту Bullying again?
1. The text tells us a story about Audra Mari and her being bullied as a student at high school. She was picked on because of her height.
2. Audra Mari: One Sunday, I came home and there was a big picture on the door. It was basically making fun of me because I’m tall. Once the girls prepared a slogan to support a football team. The slogan wishing good luck faced the team, but the back of the slogan read «Go Home Mari». And the whole student section saw it. One time during lunch, I was sitting with all my friends, and a girl came up to me and threw a paper lunch bag at me. She said, «You can eat this for lunch, it is for horses.»
3. In the beginning, she tried to ignore them hoping that they would lose any interest and leave her alone. She didn’t tell anyone about cases of abuse apart from her close friends. Later she turned to her mother for help and assistance. If I were her, I would have talked with parents first.
4. Her piece of advice goes as follows: pay no attention to negative criticism. If you found yourself in a situation like hers, the world wouldn’t end then. You should look on the bright side. Concentrate on the things which make you happy. You can’t change your critics but you are not obliged to take them seriously. They have the right to speak their mind, but you don’t have to take it into consideration. If they are too insistent, they may face court action.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к тексту Bullying again? В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1. In this text Audra Mari speaks about her experience with bullying at school. She also gives her advice for girls dealing with bullies.
3. At first, she tried to keep it in and not tell anyone except for her friends. So finally, she
told her mum everything.
4. Her advice is to stay confident and know that this is not the end of the world, that you are not going to be in high school for the rest of your life.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на текст Bullying again?
В рамках двенадцатого билета предлагаются аудирование Maggy’s favourite places in London и ситуация для обсуждения Let’s talk about national cuisine of an English-speaking country ( устная тема , ответы на вопросы )Автор:
Опубликовано: Июль 4, 2016
Редактировалось: Июль 4, 2016