В этой серии публикаций мы обратимся к текстам для чтения на выпускном экзамене по английскому языку. Сегодня мы разбираем текст из третьего билета Friendship in the Modern World.
Вопросы к тексту Friendship in the Modern World
1. Read the article and say in 2-3 sentences what it is about.
2. Read aloud the extract which says about the changes in the modern society.
3. What do people think about people who have no friends?
4. What does Aristotle say about the three types of friendship?
Варианты ответов к тексту Friendship in the Modern World
1. The text says about friendship and the ways in which it is changing. According to the text all people need friends but our way of life has turned the world into a lonely place. At the end of the text there is a description of different kinds of friendship.
2. People often say that our modern way of life, with its individualism and fast speed, has made the world a lonely place. So many of us live and work surrounded by people, but it is hard to find true friendship. The faces we see each day are like pictures in a gallery; the talk that we hear is just sound. Perhaps this is why the websites like ‘Facebook’, ‘Contacts’ are so popular these days. They allow people to communicate and even become close without meeting up. It seems that many people’s idea of friendship has changed nowadays. But what is friendship?
3. People often think of any variations in almost everything as suspicious. The same goes to those who keep away from other people despite their reasons. People enjoy the company of their equals and there must be serious reasons to deprive yourself from such a joy.
4. He divided everything related to friendship into three categories. People who seek friendship because of any practical value fell into the first category. Those who are in search of pleasure make up the second category. I detest representatives of the first two categories. People who I like most belong to the third category. They remain loyal to their friends in spite of current circumstances. They are true friends, not your wallet or good looks.
Обратите внимание на другой вариант ответов к тексту Friendship in the Modern World. В данном случае в качестве ответов используются слегка измененные предложения из текста.
1.This text is about friendship and how it has changed since the times of Aristotle.
3. We view people who have no friends as strange.
4. In the first category, people make friends because of some advantage. The second category of friendship is based on pleasure. In the third category, one soul belongs to two bodies. friends share some of life’s good and bad experiences.
Теперь вы готовы к ответам на текст Friendship in the Modern World?
Опубликовано: Июль 3, 2016
Редактировалось: Июль 3, 2016