Предлагаем вашему вниманию проверочную работу по материалам вариантов 7-8 тестов централизованного тестирования по английскому языку за 2006 год.
ЦТ 2006 по английскому языку 7-8 варианты
1. The general election is an important social ***.
(event ) chance|case|event|accident
2. He found a careful planning the best *** of getting everything right.
(way ) way|attitude|nature|approach
3. These books are on *** in any bookshop all over the country.
(sale ) show|demand|offer|sale
4. Ann worked really hard to achieve her *** of a job in the law professions.
(goal ) project|finish|progress|goal
5. The magician *** a legendary final performance in Paris at the end of his career.
(gave ) gave|took|brought|performed
6. She was in despair so she *** the first job that came along.
(took ) took|admitted|received|attended
7. At the station Tim went to the *** office and got a returned ticket.
(booking ) trade|selling|booking|box
8. The vast majority of the unemployed have university *** in this country.
(degrees ) awards|grades|degrees|prizes
9. Her well-*** book came out last month.
(received ) listened|achieved|received|approved
10. *** to the press conference will be by prior invitation only.
(Admission ) Permission|Admission|Certificate|Instruction
1. He was especially interested *** chemistry.
(in ) in|about|for|with
2. The bookcase looked strangely *** place.
(out of ) without|off|behind|out of
3. He ran *** the back of a passing car.
(into ) across|through|into|over
4. She was brought *** in an obedient way.
(up ) off|out|up|back
5. They were provided … detailed instructions and some special equipment.
(with ) by|in|with|for
6. Look ***! There’s a car speeding!
(out ) up|for|over|out
7. You should visit this place *** next autumn.
(— ) in|on|-|at
8. Ann, *** her neat white dress, was a real beauty.
(in ) with|at|in|from
9. Having to survive left virtually no room *** personal grief.
(for ) in|to|of|for
10. He smiled *** the policemen and kept walking.
(at ) at|over|on|to
11. Slow *** ! You may have a road accident!
(down ) up|off|at|down
1. Could you turn the music down? It may (deafen) you if you go on listening to it at a high volume. DEAF
2. He went to the drug store to get something to (relieve ) his pain. RELIEF
3. Thanks to his (knowledge ) of the area they didn’t get caught. KNOW
4. The information may be (misleading) so let’s check it. LEAD
5. The (performance) he gave was rather unconvincing. PERFORM
6. That was (irresponsible) of you to leave the house unattended. RESPONSIBILITY
1. If you don’t like you salary, find (другую) job. (another )
2. Nobody likes (вставать) up early in the morning. (getting)
3. Some people say that actions (говорят) louder than words. (speak )
4. You seldom read good books, (не так ли)?(do you)
Опубликовано: Ноябрь 30, 2016
Редактировалось: Ноябрь 30, 2016