Продолжаем работать с тематической лексикой по теме Fun and Games из Destination B1. Вам нужно придумать слова к предлагаемым определениям рассматриваемых ЛЕ.
Упражнение на лексику по теме Fun and Games
1. A *** is an event when music is performed on stage.
2. A *** is a place, usually containing special equipment, where people go to do physical exercise to get fit.
3. If you *** an event or activity, you plan it and make it happen.
4. If you *** someone or their ideas or aims, you agree with them, and help them to succeed.
5. When someone *** , they do not follow a set of rules, for example in a game or exam.
6. *** music is music which has been typical of a particular community or nation for a long time.
7. A *** is a game such as chess or checkers, which people play by moving small objects around on a board.
8. A *** is something new and difficult which requires you to make an effort.
9. A *** is someone who is the winner of a competition, contest, or fight.
10. In a sporting contest, your *** is the person who you are expected to beat.
11. If you have an *** in something, you want to know more about it.
12. A *** is a square piece of some material that is used for playing games such as chess.
13. If something gives you ***, you find it enjoyable.
14. If there is a *** of something unpleasant, there is a possibility that it will occur.
15. The *** is the official who controls a sporting event such as a soccer game.
16. In a sport or game, if a player *** a goal, they gain a point
17. If you *** someone, you win a victory over them in a competitive situation.
18. *** is the experience of failing to achieve what you wanted to.
19. A *** is an organization of people interested in a particular activity who meet on a regular basis.
20. The *** in a game is the result of it or the current situation, as shown by the number of points won by the participants.
21. *** is a situation in which some people are trying to get something which not everyone can have.
22. A *** of a group is one of the people, animals, or things belonging to it.
23. The *** of a sports team is the person who is in charge of it.
24. A *** is a group of people who do something to achieve their common goal.
25. A *** is a regular pattern of sounds or movements.
26. If someone *** you to do something, they teach you the skills that you need to do.
27. A *** is someone who trains a person or team of people in some kind of sport.
28. A *** is a film or television programme recorded on tape or DVD for people to watch.
29. You use *** to describe something that is traditionally seen as normal.
30. If you *** ideas or people, you doubt their truth, value, or authority.
31. A *** is a number of people who do something together.
Рассматриваемый материал по теме » Fun and Games: лексика » предлагается для организации занятий или самостоятельного изучения лексики в английском языке на уровне intermediate (B1), а также подготовки к сдаче экзаменов ГИА/PET или их эквивалентов.
С продолжением темы можно познакомиться тут.Автор:
Опубликовано: Июль 7, 2015
Редактировалось: Июль 7, 2015